Pillar Drilling Machine 38mm
Model : BMT38, BMTL38
- Used for boring to create holes in different work materials.
- Provides consistent boring.
- Durable and reliable tool.
- Economic in pricing when compared to other boring instruments.
- Accuracy in making hole.
- No compromise made in quality of machine components.
- Requires less or low maintenance but provides excellent machining performance.
- Can drill maximum of 38mm.
- Creates less noise and less vibration.
|Drilling Capacity (mm)||38||38|
|Pillar Dia. (mm)||106||121|
|Spindle Nose To table distance(mm)||625||710|
|Spindle Nose To base distance (mm)||1000||1000|
|Distance from Spindle center to pillar Face (mm)||285||320|
|Tapper in Spindle||MT.4||MT.4|
|No. of Spindle Speed||8||8|
|Rang of Speed(RPM)||70-2000||70-2000|
|Base Size (mm)||400x350||415x350|
|Over all Base Size (mm)||650X440||720X470|
|Spindle Travel (mm)||225||240|
|Pillar length (mm)||1425||1450|
|Overall height with Pulley Guard(mm)||1750||1750|
|Weight (Approx) (Kgs.)||300||325|
|Main Motor Power (HP)||1.5||1.5|
- Column, Arm, Work Head & Gearsare made out of Closed Grain
- Parts Properly Balanced
- Prior Assembling of Main Gear & Pully
- Parts Finished on Imported Grinding M/c. All Moving Parts Finished to Close Tolerance.
- Spindle Ram is made out of Alloy Steel, ain Spindle & Pinon are Made out of EN Forged Steel.