Pillar Drilling Machine
- Parts Properly Balanced
- Prior Assembling of Main Gear & Pully
- Parts finished on imported Grinding M/c.
- All Moving Parts Finished to Close Tolerance.
- Main Spindle & Pinon are Made out of EN Forged Steel.
- Spindle Ram is made out of Alloy Steel.
|Drilling Capacity (mm)||13||20||20|
|Pillar Dia. (mm)||47||75||87|
|Spindle Travel (mm)||75||125||125|
|Spindle Center To Pillar Surface (mm)||155||200||381|
|No. Of Spindle Speed||4||8||8|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||500 - 2800||87 - 3200||87 - 3200|
|Table Size (mm)||205 x 205||280x280||420x420|
|Base Size (mm)||365 x 365||460x315||630 x 370|
|Base To Spindle Nose (mm)||445||925||635|
|Main Motor Power (HP)||0.5||1||1|
BMT 13, 20, 20H - High Precision Pillar Drill Machine
Bhavya Machine Tools plays a significant role in workshop device supply. We provide wide range of machining components which are supportive in several industries to carry out multiple machining operations. Drilling remains one of the important machining aspects required in metal, automotive and similar industries and we provide high precision pillar drill machine to match accurate boring requisites. Our this tool is designed as per industrial standards and provided with rough construction to fulfil optimum machining performance expected in different industries. It is featured with easier operational modes at the same time can be depended on for accurate drilling. It is flawless in machining and stays durable in quality.
Device Components and Specifications
- The arm, gears and work head are made of closed grain finish.
- Main spindle and pinion are made from EN forged steel.
- Spindle Ram is made for Alloy Steel.
- We make use of imported grinding device for obtaining finishing touch to all device parts.
- All moving parts of the device are finished to obtain close tolerance.
- Main gear and pulley are ensured for proper balance before they are assembled.
We provide the following three models with different specifications.
BMT-13 contains 13mm boring capacity and featured with 47mm. It is featured with solid spindle nose and 75mm of spindle travel. The spindle speed is 500-2800 rotations per minute. The table is 205x205mm and base size is 365x365mm.
BMT-20 is featured with 75mm of pillar diameter and 20mm of boring capacity. It has been designed with MT-2 type spindle nose and the spindle travel distance is 125mm. The spindle speed is 87-3200 rotations per minute. It is featured with boring table size 205x205mm and with base size 365x365mm.
BMT-20H can bore up to 20mm and featured with pillar diameter 75mm. It is designed with MT-2 spindle nose and spindle travel distance is 125mm which is similar to BMT-20. Spindle speed distance is similar to that of BMT-20H from 87-3200 rotations per minute.
Advantages of High Precision Drilling device
- Our tool is not only preferred for its strong construction and easy operation.
- We have designed by applying latest technical aspects to obtain targeted precision which is reflected in dimensional accuracy of the device parts.
- It can be preferred for vibration free operation and long term applications.
- Suitable for heavy duty materials like cast iron and other types of metals.
- Easily operated.
- Suits for hassle free requirements.
- Provides accurate performance.
We focus on providing high grade machining tools designed to match several industrial applications including sheet metal, automotive, engineering, mechanical and wood work industries. Similarly, our tools are also constructed to match industrial machining requirements.
All Parts Finished on Imported Machines
- Closed grain, Arm, Work Head & Gears
- EN Forged Steel Main Spindle & Pinion
- Alloy Steel Spindle Ram
- Parts Finished on Imported Grinding M/c.
All Moving parts Finished to Close Tolerance.
- Parts properly balanced prior assembly. Main Gear & Pulley