Radial Drill Machine(BR-25)
- Column, Arm, Work Head & Gears are made out of Closed Grain
- Parts Properly Balanced
- Prior Assembling of Main Gear & Pully
- Parts Finished on imported Grinding Machine
- All moving parts Finished to close Tolerance
- Spindle Ram is made out of Alloy Steel.
- Main Spindle & Pinon are Made out of EN Forged Steel.
|Model||BR – 25|
|Drilling Capacity||25 mm|
|Column Diameter||127 mm|
|Spindle Travel||200 mm|
|No. of Spindle Speed||8|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||110-2880|
|Diameter of Ram||72 mm|
|Max. Drilling Radius||910|
|Dist. from Spindle to base (Max/Min)||810/130|
|Dist. from Column to Spindle||620/350|
|Drilling Head Motor (1440RPM)||1 H.P|
|Lifting arm Motor (1440RPM)||0.5 H.P|
|V-BELT Section||B-40 & B-23|
|Machine Measurement||1020 x 810 x 1830 mm|
|Size of box TABLE||250 x 205 x 205 mm|
|Approx Weight (Kg.)||425|
Radial Drill Machine (BR-25)
It has the capacity of about 25mm. The maximum that can be done along column diameter is 127mm. The spindle travel can cover 200mm of length. The spindle speed is 110-2880 rotations per minute. Working range is judged in terms of the diameter our BR 25 can bore up to 910 mm diameters. It is equipped with 1 H.P drilling head motor which holds the capacity of 1440 RPM. The drill arm lifting motor also holds the same capacity. We make use of tool components that are fabricated in imported instruments. The list of standard parts includes closed grain cast iron column, arm, work head and gears.
All Parts Finished
- Closed grain Cast Iron Column, Arm, Work Head & Gears
- EN Forged Steel Main Spindle & Pinion
- Alloy Steel Spindle Ram
- Parts Finished on Imported Grinding M/c. All Moving Parts Finished to Close Tolerance.
- Parts properly balanced prior assembly. Main Gear & Pulley