38mm Pillar Drilling Machine
We present wide range of drill equipments made according to industrial requirements. Pillar drills remain one of the most preferred boring equipments presented by us for several reasons. We have high precision pillar drills designed to serve precise boring operation for various industries and we provide high precision boring instrument with different boring capacities which can be selected matching the hole making requirement in different industries.
Our hole making tool is an exclusive device designed to serve deeper bore operation up to 38mm. We have designed by considered the latest technology which can produce better results in machining with greater focus on hole accuracy. Our boring instruments are convenient for operating and adaptable in nature for applying in variety of materials.
BMT-38 is capable of making a hole up to 38mm and the diameter is 106mm. The spindle nose to table and spindle nose to base distance is 625mm and 1000mm respectively. It is provided with MT.4 taper in spindle and the spindle speed is 70x2000 rotations per minute. It is designed with 415x415mm table size and 400x350mm of base size to make it convenient for making hole broad range of materials. The spindle travel distance is 225mm and the length is 1425mm. This device weights about 300kgs.
BMTL-38’s making hole capacity is similar to that of BMT-38 and it differs in the following specifications such as 121mm of diameter, 830mm spindle nose to table distance, and 1000mm of spindle nose to base distance. It is designed with MT.4 tapper in spindle. The spindle speed is 70X2000 similar to that of BMT-38. The table size and base size are 400x400mm and 415x350mm respectively. The spindle travel is slightly higher than that of BMT-38. The height is about 1450mm and the device weighs approximately 325kgs.
Specification of Machine Components
When it comes to device components, we have never compromised in selection of higher grade device component while constructing machining tools. Our 38mm high precision instrument is not an exception from this. It is provided with the following features such as,
- Arm, gear, work head and the column are made from closed grain cast iron.
- The main spindle and pinion are supplied in EN forged steel.
- The spindle ram is provided in alloy steel.
- All the moving parts are finished with close tolerance.
- The main gear and pulley are ensured of appropriate balancing before they are assembled.
- Finishing aspects are done with the help of imported instruments.
All Parts Finished on Imported Machines
- Closed grain Cast Iron Column, Arm, Work Head & Gears
- EN Forged Steel Main Spindle & Pinion
- Alloy Steel Spindle Ram
- Parts Finished on Imported Grinding M/c. All Moving Parts Finished to Close Tolerance.
- Parts properly balanced prior assembly. Main Gear & Pulley