- Heavy Duty MAchine Structure & Table Movement Design
- The accuracy of this machine is 0.005mm and it can meet the routine machining job requirement.
- The worktable longitudinal movement is driven by the vane pump, so that to make the movement stable and fluently with low noise.
- The wheel adopts the bearing bush structure, so that to handle duty machining job.
- The machine get the hydraulic auto feed and manual feed in cross feed unit, which is very convenient for operation
- The wheel head vertical movement is controlled manually, it also equips with the rapid elevating unit to improve the working efficiency.
- The machine not only works stable and performance reliable, but also gets the advantages of low noise, accuracy stable nad easy operation.
- Diamond Dresser Base
- Wheel Exactor
- Balancing Stand & Arbor
- Foundation Bolts And Wedges
- Electic Magenetic Chunk
|Size of Worktable (L x W x H)||1250 x 500mm|
|Longitudinal Movement of Worktable||1350mm|
|Distance from the spindle to worktable||680mm|
|Max. Cross travel of Grinding Head||550mm|
|Max. Vertical travel of Grinding Head||600mm|
|Vertical Movement of Grinding Head||0.01/1mm|
|Rapid Lifing Motor Power||0.37kW|
|Abrasive Wheel Dim(OD x ID x W)||400 x 127 x 40 mm|
|Speed of Grinding Wheel||1400rpm|
|Total Power of Motor||12kW|
|Power of Spindle Motor||7.5kW|
|Power of Oil Pump Motor||4kW|
|Processing Accuracy||0.015/1000 mm|
|Net/Gross Weight||5300/6000 kg.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3800 x 2700 x 2800 mm|